Now that you know how to Build your Virtual Venue on Hopin, practice what you've learned with this Knowledge Check:
- Create a practice event called “Test Event” and set the date 2 months ahead of the current date.
- Write a short welcome message to be posted on the Reception page.
- Set up a Stage with the Hopin Backstage powered by StreamYard as the broadcasting option.
- Add a Schedule item showing that your 1h long Stage talk will start 15min after the event start time.
- Create a Session where anyone can participate, name it Q & A Session and upload a session picture.
- Set up Networking with a minimum duration of 30s and a maximum of 300s.
- Create an Expo booth with YouTube as the content provider and add a YouTube video to it.
Here are some additional resources to help you complete the Knowledge Check: