Now that you learned how to Market your Hopin Event, practice what you've learned with this Knowledge Check:
- Go to a test event and create a free General Admission ticket.
- Create a registration form with a required custom question about the attendee’s job title.
- Take a look at the Hopin Canvas Registration page and create one for your event (optional).
- Go back to your event dashboard and create a speaker profile for yourself.
- Add a sponsor to the reception page.
- Add an integration of your choice to your Q&A session.
- Under Marketing > Sharing and Tracking set up a Sharing Snippet for your event.
Here are some additional resources to help you complete the Knowledge Check: